|Application form for Admission to BA LLB 5 Years under Management Seats|
1. Applicants who have Re-appear in 10+2 Exam are not applicable. Any such application would be deemed ‘Not Admitted’ and hence no refund of the fee will be allowed.
2. The Online submission of Application From and Admission for any programme is purely ‘Provisional’, until and unless competent authority, University of Jammu, approves it.
3. All Documents should be digitally scanned and uploaded correctly as specified. No online application form will be accepted without properly scanned documents and hence no refund of the fee will be allowed.
4. Scanned Image size of the signature and P.P. Size Photograph should not exceed 50 KB and 20 KB respectively.
1. Properly Scanned Passport Size Photograph.
2. Properly Scanned Signature.
3. 10th Mark Sheet.
4. 12th Mark sheet.
(i) Admission to UG Programme run in various Non-Government Colleges affiliated to the University of Jammu for imparting instructions in BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA/ and 5 year LL.B. Courses will be done on the basis of Common University Entrance Test for UnderGraduate courses-2023 (CUET-UG-2023) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and also on merit basis[Class 12th results (Non-CUET)]. But the admission of Non-CUET candidates will commence once the admission of CUET candidates is over.
(ii) The eligibility criteria for every programme offered at the UG level has already been published in the UG Bulletin of Information-2023 (UG BoI-2023) available on http://www.jammuuniversity.ac.in/node/4981. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully from UG BoI-2023 of the University as well as Samarth Portal. There is no additional eligibility criteria besides the ones stipulated by the University through its website, UG BoI-2023. Before initiating the application process, the candidate is advised to read the contents of this document and UG BoI-2023 carefully.
(iii) It is mandatory for the candidate to apply and fill preferences online. Seats allocation to all UG Programs will be based solely on the scores obtained in CUET (UG)-2023 as 1st preference and for lateral entry round merit obtained in 12th class will be considered as 2nd preference.
(iV) The candidates must refer to the list of Programs, Program-Specific Eligibility Criteria and fee structure of each programme available on the website before applying the options. The merit list published on the website shall be adhered to by all Non-Government Colleges affiliated to the University of Jammu.
1. Admission Notification : Click Here .
Designed by Say Technologies